Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Maino feat. Peter (a/k/a "F.V. Assassin") -- "All the Above" (2009)


I go hard forever
That's just how I'm designed
That's just how I was built
See the look in my eyes? . . .

I'm a soldier, a rider, a ghetto survivor
And all the above

It wasn't easy for my 15-year-old son to survive on the mean streets of Flower Valley, but now the "F.V. Assassin" is headed straight to the top.    

Take a look at this video -- shot in the summer of 2009 by his older brother (who has given up a promising career as a music video producer/director and blogger to go to law school) -- and tell me he's not destined for greatness.

Thanks to "My Wildly Popular Blog" (where this video originally appeared) for permission to publish it here.

(Dedicated to the memory of Sean Taylor -- #21 -- Forever a Redskin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment